PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE
From the kitchen of Miz Kathy Carter!
1 3/4 cup cooked pumpkin
1 3/4 cup condensed milk
2 large eggs lightly beatened
2/3 cup light brown sugar
2 tbsp sugar
1/1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground nutmet
1/4 ground cloves
Refrigerated pie crust
- Fit Pit Crust in 9 inch pie plate.
- Fold edges under.
- Combine pumpkin with other 9 ingredients in a large bowl-beat with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Insert Knife to check center. Cool on baking rack.
- After cooled, add cool whip to top for a little sweet topping. Store in refrigerator.