Photo contests are lots of fun! Watch for winner announcements in our eNewsletter and on Facebook! All entries must be received by midnight on the contest ending date.
Farm Fun! We are looking for you having fun with friends and family on the many attractions around the farm! Tag on Facebook or Instagram as #FarmFunAtSouthernBelleFarm
Farm Animal Antics Did you get a cute shot of someone face to face with some of our farm animals. Tag on Facebook or Instagram as #FarmAnimalsAtSouthernBelleFarm
Kids and Pumpkins Pretty self explanatory, right? Everyone likes to have a fall photo of their kids with pumpkins! Tag on Facebook or Instagram #KidsAndPumpkinsAtSouthernBelleFarm
Food is Fun, too! What did you eat? Get a cut shot of someone cramming their mouth with our tasty treats! Tag on Facebook or Instagram as #FoodIsFunAtSouthernBelleFarm
Here’s How-To Enter!
There are three ways to enter!
Post your photos to our Facebook page, or on Instagram tagging us @SouthernBelleFarm AND be sure to tag it with the proper hashtags related to the themes above. Ie. #FarmFunAtSouthernBelleFarm
-OR- Submit via email – follow the instructions below.
- Click here to submit photos via email (if you have trouble with the link, the email address is email@example.com).
- Attach your favorite 3 photos or video clips pertaining to the contest theme.
- Include your first name and email address in the body/message of the email. NO other text or email signature should be included.
- Then send the email.
A winner will be chosen shortly thereafter and announced on Facebook following the end of each contest. We will post a slideshow set of all contest entries to our blog and share it on Facebook!
And … the Rules!
By submitting your photos/videos in the contest, you agree to the following Contest Rules.
- The contest is open to amateur photographers only. Photographers must be at least 18 yrs of age or have written permission of parent or guardian to enter contest.
- Photos must be taken at Southern Belle Farm during the 2013 Fall Season.
- A panel of judges will select the top photo based on relevance to the Southern Belle Farm themes, originality and quality of the photos. Fall season winners will be announced at the end of each weekly contest.
- Southern Belle Farm will display the top winners on their website and Facebook following the 2013 Fall Season. Photo entries may also be shown prior.
- No more than three (3) entries per person, per themed contest.
- Submission of an entry indicates agreement with this policy on the part of the photographer and any persons featured in the photo. It is the photographer’s responsibility to receive permission of any persons prior to submitting the photo.
- All photo entries become property of Southern Belle Farm and may be used in any other media featuring the farm. Photos may be used online on the farm website, Facebook page and any marketing efforts.