On Saturday, October 25, 2014 enjoy family-friendly entertainment including live music from 12-3pm followed by, face painting by a clown from 3-6pm, and Costume Contests!
Costume Contests will be divided into age groups. Kids Costume Contest at 4:00pm (ages 0-4 years, 5-14 years) followed by Adults Costume Contest (ages 15 years +) at 5:00pm. Family friendly costumes, please. Register below
Photo contests are lots of fun! Watch for winner announcements in our eNewsletter and on Facebook! All entries must be received by midnight on the contest ending date.
Farm Fun! We are looking for you having fun with friends and family on the many attractions around the farm! Tag on Facebook or Instagram as #FarmFunAtSouthernBelleFarm
Farm Animal Antics Did you get a cute shot of someone face to face with some of our farm animals. Tag on Facebook or Instagram as #FarmAnimalsAtSouthernBelleFarm
Kids and Pumpkins Pretty self explanatory, right? Everyone likes to have a fall photo of their kids with pumpkins! Tag on Facebook or Instagram #KidsAndPumpkinsAtSouthernBelleFarm
Food is Fun, too! What did you eat? Get a cut shot of someone cramming their mouth with our tasty treats! Tag on Facebook or Instagram as #FoodIsFunAtSouthernBelleFarm
Here’s How-To Enter!
There are three ways to enter!
Post your photos to our Facebook page, or on Instagram tagging us @SouthernBelleFarm AND be sure to tag it with the proper hashtags related to the themes above. Ie. #FarmFunAtSouthernBelleFarm
-OR- Submit via email – follow the instructions below.
- Click here to submit photos via email (if you have trouble with the link, the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Attach your favorite 3 photos or video clips pertaining to the contest theme.
- Include your first name and email address in the body/message of the email. NO other text or email signature should be included.
- Then send the email.
A winner will be chosen shortly thereafter and announced on Facebook following the end of each contest. We will post a slideshow set of all contest entries to our blog and share it on Facebook!
And … the Rules!
By submitting your photos/videos in the contest, you agree to the following Contest Rules.
- The contest is open to amateur photographers only. Photographers must be at least 18 yrs of age or have written permission of parent or guardian to enter contest.
- Photos must be taken at Southern Belle Farm during the 2013 Fall Season.
- A panel of judges will select the top photo based on relevance to the Southern Belle Farm themes, originality and quality of the photos. Fall season winners will be announced at the end of each weekly contest.
- Southern Belle Farm will display the top winners on their website and Facebook following the 2013 Fall Season. Photo entries may also be shown prior.
- No more than three (3) entries per person, per themed contest.
- Submission of an entry indicates agreement with this policy on the part of the photographer and any persons featured in the photo. It is the photographer’s responsibility to receive permission of any persons prior to submitting the photo.
- All photo entries become property of Southern Belle Farm and may be used in any other media featuring the farm. Photos may be used online on the farm website, Facebook page and any marketing efforts.
We are honoring several deserving families of heroes with a Fall Family prize pack, including 4 fall admission tickets + a pumpkin!
Some very special HEROES were nominated this week by family and friends, who had wonderful things to say about each of their sacrifices. We would like to honor these special HEROES with a Fall Family Prize pack (4 tickets + a pumpkin)!
A very special thank you & congrats to …
William Geasley, Ricky Porter, Erin Hudgins , Lynne Collins Faulkner, Ansley Moorman, Seth Callaway, Ben Rawlings, Steve Copeland, Scott Queen, Brandon Bishop, Lee Shearer , Nick Minadeo, Michele O’Brien White , Nick Middleton and Marc A Muckle!
Please show your ID at the ticket booth to claim your prize any Saturday/Sunday this fall season, thru Nov. 2, 2014.
All Fire/EMT/Law Enforcement/Military personnel are honored with FREE admission on Saturday, October 11th all day! Just show proper ID or be in uniform to be admitted free.
Hometown HERO Day at Southern Belle Farm is honoring our local public servants. Active & retired military, law enforcement, fire/EMTs will be admitted free to the farm on this day if in uniform or with valid ID. Military family members with military ID will receive the military discounted price for admission. Service members only are admitted free. There’s fun festivities from 11 – 3pm, including fire safety house, life flight helicopter, and local hometown hero’s available for kids to get to meet and say ‘thank you’ to them for their service, and see safety equipment and vehicles.