We just love seeing photos and videos taken of your family or friends having fun here at Southern Belle Farm! We also love the unique scenery pics too!
Now’s the hard part – choose your favorite three photos (yes – choosing will be hard!) then Upload your pictures here to enter them into our Fall Season Photo Contest! NOTE: in the subject line write ‘Photo Contest Entry by (your name)’. For video entries, simply upload to YouTube and tag Southern Belle Farm. Here’s our farm YouTube Channel!
2012 Fall Season Photo/Video Contest Prizes:
- 1st Place – $50 Gift Card plus Two Season Passes for Fall 2013
- 2nd Place – Two Vouchers for a gallon of fresh spring strawberries for Spring 2013, plus Two Farm Admission Tickets for Fall 2013
- 3rd Place – Two Farm Admission Tickets for Fall 2013
Entries must be received by November 5, 2012. Winners will be announced around Thanksgiving!
By submitting your photos/videos in the contest, you agree to the following Contest Rules.
- The contest is open to amateur photographers only. Photographers must be at least 18 yrs of age or have written permission of parent or guardian to enter contest.
- Photos must be taken at Southern Belle Farm during the 2012 Fall Season.
- A panel of judges will select the top photos based on relevance to Southern Belle Farm, creativity, and quality of the photos. Fall season winners will be announced around Thanksgiving 2012 on our website.
- Southern Belle Farm will display the top winners on their website and Facebook following the 2012 Fall Season. Photo entries may also be shown prior.
- No more than three (3) entries per person.
- Submission of an entry indicates agreement with this policy on the part of the photographer and any persons featured in the photo. It is the photographer’s responsibility to receive permission of any persons prior to submitting the photo.
- All photo entries become property of Southern Belle Farm and may be used in other media featuring the farm. Photos may be used online on the farm website, Facebook profile just to mention a few.