In preparation for Mother’s Day, we wanted to share with you a quick and easy pie recipe, using our fresh strawberries of course! This is one you can make ahead and keep in the freezer.
Cool Cool Berry Pie
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 hours 35 minutes
- 1 can (14 oz.) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups assorted fresh berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries or blackberries)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham Pie Crust
- 1. In large bowl combine sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice.
- 2. Stir in berries. Fold in whipped topping. Spread in crust.
- 3. Freeze at least 5 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature for 30 to 40 minutes before cutting. Garnish as desired.